***THIS JOB REQUIRES ADVANCE ENGLISH LEVEL SKILLS. WRITTEN AND CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IS A MUST***
Processing Center located in Panama City is looking for a PHP Developer. A PHP developer is a professional who develops applications, programs, and websites, using the dynamic scripting language called PHP.
· Strong knowledge and minimum 4-8+ years of core PHP skills
· MySQL knowledge is mandatory
· Agile Scrum experience
· String English Language skills. Speaking and writing.
· Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
· Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
· Ability to work in large scale Legacy PHP application and a solid understanding of current MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Symphony, Cake etc) with the ability to advice on how to move Legacy applications to more modern frameworks.
· String skill in integration with other systems. (SML, JSON etc.)
· Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/TFS/
· Windows and Linux skills
· Ensure proper coding standards/practices are followed
· Work from Home
· Private Health and Life Insurance
Processing Center dedidated to Law Services