As the AFCAP Operations and Support Manager on the AFCAP contract you will be responsible for all aspects of assigned AFCAP contracts and associated task orders as well as direct, lead and manage the Site Manager across the full life cycle of task order. As the Ops and Support Manager, this key personnel position is responsible for the development of the technical aspects of the contracts from technical and management planning, proposal preparation and transition and execution of services to our USAF customer. Responsibilities also include ensuring work is executed in accordance with all aspects of contract requirements. Lastly you will serve as the main point of contact for the Program Manager for this contact.
Essential Job Functions: (not limited to duties as described - performs related duties as requested)
- Ensure successful execution of multiple, concurrent task orders across various locations and scopes of work under the AFCAP contract through Site Managers (in field) and Operations Managers (in US).
- Manage the financial results of all task orders, ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place for operating costs.
- Facilitate delivery of PMO-based support to OCONUS contracts, as needed, for timely and appropriate delivery of support and solutions.
- Serve as the point of contact for all aspects of the AFCAP program with internal personnel and the USAF customer.
- Ensure compliance contract and regulation requirements, including the Joint Ethics Regulation, DoDD 5500.7-R., Company policy and procedures and local requirements, as appropriate.
- Upon the award of a task order, deploy to engage staff and stand up the task order in compliance with the Performance Work Statement.
- Develop statements of work and bid tabs for subcontracts issued on task orders.
- Track the AFCAP program task order cycle, inform the Program Manager of impending requests for proposal and researching prior bid packages to prepare for proposal development.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in civil, electrical, mechanical, structural or architectural engineering from an accredited university or military institution is required. Masters degree preferred. (Subject matter certifications or job experience may be considered in lieu of degree.)
- 10+ years of combined experience as an OCONUS/CONUS Site Manager and/or Project Manager.
- Across-government experience working with US Army Corps of Engineers, US Agency for International Development, Navy Facilities Command desired.
- 15+ years of DoD experience to include significant program management experience and management-level positions of responsibility and complexity, similar to the size and scope of the AFCAP program. Extensive USAF engineer experience is required with 5 years' current experience and 15 years of combined experience as an OCONUS Site Manager/CONUS Project Manager.
- Experience directing contracts in OCONUScombatant theaters and CONUS emergency response efforts.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of US Government appropriations, USAF engineering, construction, services and commodities.
- AFCAP III and AFCAP IV experience preferred.
P.E. preferred, PMP certification desirable.
Clearance Requirement: Must have and maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
IAP is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP ( ) provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics – to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.